|Horror Movies 100|
|Navigation||About The Community|
|Subject Claims List
Waiting List Claims
Hall Of Fame
Drop A Claim
|Welcome to horrormovies100. This community is for horror movie fans to make 100 icons with a set amount of time. So if you're an iconmaker and love horror movies feel free to join. Though you don't have to be an iconmaker to join. You can just join and look at all the pretty icons others make.|
|How It Works||Rules|
|1. Join the community. You must be a member to participate.
2. Submit a claim for your subject of choice here and wait to be approved. Once approved, you will be given posting access and can then start posting your icons for the challenge.
3. You make 100 icons out of your subject following certain terms and themes. You don't have to post your icons all in one go...you may post them in small batches each time.
4. If you've completed the challenge successfully, comment at the Hall of Fame post to get listed. You also get a shiny banner to show off! Your subject is then free for the taking again.
5. As part of the challenge, 50 of your 100 icons must contain certain themes. Themes are listed below. Be creative with your themes, use your imagination! There are no theme police here to determine whether the theme was used correctly, icon them as you see fit. Remember it is required to include these themes with your 100 icons.
6. When posting your icons to the community please do so in the following format --
Themes: (if any)
Additional Notes: (credits, disclaimers, your rules of usage, etc...)
|1. The subject of this commmunity is Horror Movies. That includes any movie as a whole, characters, a specific type of movie (ex: zombie movies), movies by a specific director/writer (ex: Stephen King movies), pairings/ships/otps, horror movie actors/actresses (ex: Jamie Lee Curtis), etc... For more information see the FAQ post.
2. Each person may claim up to two subjects at a time. Participants with two subjects have the same 3 months to complete their icons as those with only one claim. In short, 200 icons must be completed within the same 3 month time frame.
3. All 100 icons must contain your subject in them. Your icon can include other characters as long as your subject is in the icon as well, but please do this sparingly and keep the focus on your subject.
4. You do not have to post 100 icons in one go. You can break them up into smaller batches. A minimum of ten icons is required per batch. Please put your icons behind a cut! You are allowed to preview up to 3 icons outside of the cut. Fake cuts are allowed.
5. If your icon contains questionable rating content, please post a noticeable warning and place all of those icons behind a cut. You MUST do this!
6. Please make new icons for this challenge. Put effort into your icons as well. Devotion to your subject is key here, so show it in your icons.
black & white
under a spell
all I am
|Wanna affiliate with us? Comment here.|
|Layout profile code thanks to SpaceGraphics|